Binge


I used to not be able to sit down and watch shows on a binge. I could never understand how people could. I would try and watch and my ADHD would freak out and I would have to do something else. I never really watched TV either so I was always on YouTube. At the beginning of this year, something changed. In December I was on my last winter break and someone convinced me to watch Supernatural. I don't know why but I couldn't get my eyes off it. I watched in about a month and a half. Which is impressive knowing that it was 12 seasons and there were about 24 episodes and they were 45 minutes long. Yes, I have no life. After that, I am now able to watch shows. Yes, it may not be something to be Happy about but shows can be really interesting and you can learn from them, or just have a nice time watching with someone. It was extremely frustrating, I would have to stop and watch something else, no matter how interested I was. So being able to be actually a relief. I have watched many shows that I actually been keeping track of and I am planning on making a page for it. I am honestly proud of what I have watched and I think it is really cool to connect and talk to people about a similar interest. Another thing is no matter what I do people will hate and judge so yes people are not as proud as I am but that doesn't matter. I love binge watching shows and I love doing it with people I love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show