I Hope You Read This When You Wake


I have spent my entire life hoping I will find someone to love me. I have had my heart broken and have felt the deepest pain in my heart that I didn't know was possible. I have gotten to a point where I didn't think it was possible to trust someone to a point to be happy. Even after some heartbreaks, I felt happy for a while, but I still worried more than I should have, I still thought that I was not worthy. But this time is different. I am not someone who blocks myself off but this was different. I trusted him before I knew I did, I connected with him. I had been in past relationships where I was months in and was unsure if I loved them, but he was different. I don't like to compare because I do not see this as another relationship. But after the first day we meet/started dating all I could think about was how I was so amazed at what had just happened, and within the 2 days between when I saw him again I thought about how every moment that I could have said I love you, I wanted to. I don't think about him leaving, I don't even imagine it. It doesn't seem in the realm of possibility. Maybe because he reminds me so much, maybe it's because he is sweeter and more loving than anyone before, or maybe its just because for once, I truly feel loved. I feel loved. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show