So.. What Do You Do?


I was asked today "What do you do?" I froze for a moment and didn't know what to say. Before I graduated I always had to school to cover that question. Most people when asking that question want to hear like a public job, or college. Recently I have actually been doing things, I have made a shop online and have been working on the vocal to create articles. Though I don't a direct income it is still something. I originally answered the question with "nothing." and a shameful feeling in my stomach but my partner than looked over at me and reminded me about my articles. I then mentioned my shop and talked to people about it. In my mind, because it is not traditional nor an amazing money maker I always feel its not enough, mostly because other people have made me think that. But in reality its something I'm working on, its almost like I'm an intern in my life, I'm not making a lot of money doesn't mean its not a job or a dedication. I hate that I thought like that, I don't want to blame society but it's everyone around me that makes me feel like that. I hope next time I get that question I actually remember all the time and effort that I put into the things that I do, the job that I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show