Where To Farm Stone In Stardew Valley



Now depending on how much you’ve played Stardew valley you might be confused. Every time I tried to look up the best mine level to farm stone I always got the same answer. “Don’t. You’ll have more than you’ll know what to do with once you go to skull cavern.” But here’s the thing. I hate skull cavern. And the wonderful thing about stardew valley is, I don’t have to mine in skull cavern if I don’t want to, there are ways around it. And you know what? I'm going to take those ways because I like the other parts of Stardew valley rather than rushing and trying not to die for an entire day.

Now for what you are here for. The simple answer is The Mines Levels 1-10.

Now hear me out. When I was trying to find the best place to mine I tried all the different “sections” of the mines. Sections like the dark area, the ice, the lava, and so on. The reason I didn’t think about the first levels, maybe it seems like an obvious answer, but to me, it wasn’t. I remember the first few levels of the mine being absolutely useless. But I also forgot that I thought they were useless because I was trying for something different.

The best way to farm stone is to always hit the big rocks as well as the gray ones. The big ones give you about ten stone, and the gray ones always give you stone while some of the other rocks have a chance of giving you nothing. I’ve had it range from 1 to even 3 stone per gray rock. On runs I’ve done before, using all my energy and barely getting to level 10 I got almost 300 stone in one day.

Now if you’re at all curious why the hell would I need that much stone in the first place. Well, again I hate skull cavern. If you like skull cavern you probably aren’t reading this article because truly that, I guess, is the simplest way because you’ll be getting other resources. But it also takes a ton of recourses and money to even get far enough down skull cavern to make it worth your while. So again why would I need this much stone? Well, a few reasons.

1. Decoration
I decided I wanted to change up my farm and use stepping stones as the base path for my farm. That needed like hundreds and hundreds of stones.

2. Fish pond
Recently added in the new update was fish ponds which I’m so insanely excited about. It’s an awesome resource to add to my farm without having to do an insane amount of work each day. My favorite way to make money is by doing nothing at all. And each pond requires 200 stone and myself only added 3 which is 600 stone.

3. Buildings
Multiple buildings require stone as a resource, including one of the house upgrades.

4. Junimo Hut
!Spoiler!
Once you completed the Community center bundles, you’ll do a quest for the wizard and have new buildings offered to build on your farm from the wizard, one of those being the junimo hut. The wonderful thing about the junimo hut is the Junimos will collect crops for you in an about 17~ by 17~ area (8 iridium sprinklers surrounding the hut) and they require a butt load of stone for each one, as well as fiber which you can gather after level 10. Past ten is still a good place to mine once you reach the dark levels at about 30 is where I’d call it quits or restart 

5. Crystalarium
Later on in the game, it will become easier to make Crystalarium's. But each one requires 99 stone and if you want to fill an entire room or shed with them, you're going to need a lot, I know I did. 

And well for whatever else you want, of course, I just thought id make this since this is a question I had and couldn't find an answer for except from experience. 

Comments


  1. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! android emulators
    stardew-valley-crack
    cyberlink-powerdvd-ultra-crack
    dr-fone-crack
    iobit-uninstaller-pro-crack
    utorrent-pro-crack
    eximioussoft-logo-designer-pro-crack
    screenfloat-crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Ertugrul Ghazi Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts