How To Play Stardew Valley



After playing over 400 plus hours, I think I have finally figured out how to perfectly play Stardew Valley. There isn't. As a perfectionist, I tried to do what I thought then game creator would want, for me to have everything. Such things as the slime hutch or fishing ponds, which on my main farm, I didn't really like. I watched a video a while back talking about 100 or so facts about stardew valley. Thinking it was just gonna talk about the game I watched it. But it really talked mostly about the creator which put insight into the reality of the game. The way he made the game was meant where you can do anything and take any path and play the game and enjoy it. It was funny because he said how he actually doesn't like grandpas' review at the beginning of year 3. This is funny because after getting past the beginning of the game (playing the first year like 7 times) I realized that his review isn't actually that hard. And I never even got married! If you don't know that much about the game, at the beginning of year 3 grandpa comes and does an evaluation of your farm. He has a point system you can look up, and you just need to do a set of a few things and hell gives you a gift, light up the 4 candles, and rest in peace never coming back to the farm again (if you don't make it to 4 candles you can put a diamond on the shrine and he will review your farm again until you get 4 candles).

Anyway, I have put endless hours into this game, and I absolutely love it, the reality is, you need to take your own path. One thing that always bothered me was looking at how pretty some farms where online and mine wasn't. I have been using the Stardew valley farm planner online for a long time but could never figure it out. I think I finally have. I needed to make a plan on a farm that was what I actually wanted. I just took into consideration what I actually liked, where I could easily get to everything, as well as making everything pretty much automatic. After I took all those into thought, I thought about some cute things that would make a farm look better, I made a heart out of bees, and the most important thing former is putting grass everywhere there is nothing, like corner and such. This made the farm look brighter and not so yellow with dirt. My farm will take a while to get there, mostly after you get the gold clock when planning the farm it really changes how it looks.

I guess the point of this post is that there is no right or wrong way to play Stardew Valley. No Joja is not evil and if you take that route there is nothing wrong and no one will close. I actually only take the Junimo route when it's my main farm, but when I play 'roleplay' farms I take Joja route so I don't have to think too much and plan ahead for hundreds of items. You don't have to farm, you don't have to have animals, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to/enjoy it. Do what you want, and have fun. That's how you perfectly play Stardew Valley. Have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show