My Opinion On Animal Crossing New Horizons So Far


I woke up on March 20th at around 8, chilled till almost ten before I fought a ride to Walmart where I got the newest installment in the animal crossing series Animal Crossing New Horizons. I actually only paid 49.99 which was nice because I was expecting 59.99 like it is if you buy it digitally. Today is day 2 or more so almost 3 in having the game. I had an annual party on the 20th so I didn’t get a good sit down binge. But I didn’t really do that today either. I’ve been having trouble binging lately.

But either way about New Horizons. First off I want to say this game is absolutely beautiful, as a veteran in the series playing since game cube and all other games, this game really brought back nostalgia. They did an amazing job and really one-upped their last game. I actually got a chance to play the newest harvest moon for the switch and graphics wise it was a real let down, I haven’t gotten through it but I felt there wasn’t much effort put into the game, there was a harvest moon for the Wii that I absolutely loved. I am also a veteran in harvest moon all the way from the game cube, they had many many games I don’t think I played all of them, but I was not impressed at all. To be fair I also saw some reviews that agreed with me.

So graphics again were absolutely amazing, you can see the fuzz on near villagers, the sun's shadows and the setting are just marvelous. It is truly an amazingly beautiful game.

The gameplay. I’m not gonna lie at first I was having trouble. I set up the game, named my island Mustard because I couldn’t think of anything, and honestly no regrets. And I think this is just a personal preference but I like being told what to do. And I don’t read every single word told to me, I sometimes get lost and don’t know who to talk to. So at first, I was really lost on what to do, I couldn’t figure out what to do or who to talk to about what to do. And I was seeing all these people online getting further and further. And I know people skipped time, and I am not against that I actually like it, but I try and only do a few days at a time to get what I want. Nevermore then a month before I rest and go back.

As I keep rambling off, after I finally figured out the gist of how to continue on, I’ve gotten a little further. I think it’s a good game, I think the one thing I don’t really like is the entire ad for the game was about changing the island and having control about what everything looks like. And even let’s say about maybe 10 hours in, I can’t really do anything, to be fair I was kinda stuck, but it took a long time even after figuring some stuff out to even get to some parts of the island, I couldn’t see my own island in full until about a few hours before what is now an hour before the 22nd. It has taken a lot to even explore more. I know eventually, I’ll be able to change things but to sell your entire game like that and not be able to do anything, I didn’t even get the chance to put my house where I really wanted it which was across a river.

So far I think it’s a good game, absolutely has one-upped New Leaf which was also an amazing game at its time, it’s still a good game but yah know what I mean. Graphics on point, the game is still amazing, I think I’d just wish it was as free as a new leaf, from what I remember you could change things like right when you got in the game, you had to unlock things but you could still have access to the tools you needed. Unlike New Horizons where it takes a lot of time to even get a bloody shovel! I want to possibly make another update when I get further into the game, but since it’s so new and I thought I’d give my opinion and the best place is my blog.

I make TikTok about things but I think the best place to put my opinion is here. I’ve been thinking about making more blog posts about stuff more on-trend, like opinions on drama or something like that, but I’m worried it will cause problems, but I think having opinions on video games is more my style but we shall see what comes in the future. I really am excited about this game is was the whole reason I was looking into getting a switch which I’m so happy to have gotten. Definitely check out this game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show