Rainbow Dresses I Made In ACNL


Rainbow is a charity organization I was a part of, and during the events the girls wear dresses. And each year they have a set of girls as role models for the younger ones, and they wear matching hoop dresses. I decided a while back I wanted to make all the years I was apart of the role model girls. I only ended up making two but I might try and take up this little project with New Horizons. But for New Leaf, I still wanted to share the two that I did make.



Sop travel is the one we stayed in all year long matching so everyone knew who we were.




And Grand is for the one we wore during the main event of the year, its a complete surprise to everyone besides the girls wearing them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show