Fruit Signs Animal Crossing New Horizons



I'm pretty sure every person playing animal crossing has a use for fruit signs. If you have an orchard or jus sections of fruit, you might like these. I'm made these fruit designs a while back when I first got started playing New Horizons. I made a small tree area at the front of my island and I just had the designs with transparent backgrounds. I wasn't in love with the design but it got the job done. Recently I have been renovating my island and moving tons of things around, Including my tree area, I wanted to make a more orchard area. Which I felt included signs. I set up the signs and didn't love the background, just being white. So I found some inspiration online and came up with these very cite designs with pastel colors in the background. I really love how these turned out and spent the last few days trying to make it just right for you. I am very excited to share my first designs, there will be more, you can definitely get an advance look at future designs but checking out my creator code and seeing if there's anything mew. Soon there will be. I want to make a lot more designs. Thanks so much for checking this out, I hope you can use these for your island!

   
   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show