Happy Father Day


Happy Father’s Day...
When I first started Animal Crossing New Horizons only a few months ago, I tried to choose my island design to look similar to my Animal Crossing New Leaf town, just a rough layout, not a lot is the same since things were placed differently but I know already where I wanted to move my house. A little cliff was above where I wanted my house and pretty much as soon as I could get the inclined to safely get up places I had decided what I wanted up there. The way it was placed with a river and pond cutting it off from the rest of the island, it felt exclusive. And pretty early on I had gotten the western stone recipe which, if you don’t know, is a tombstone. I had decided I wanted this little exclusive area to be a little memorial for my dad. My dad died when I was 10 years old, going to be 10 years soon. I had been designing this little area for a while, changing the fact it had a pond and such. In honor of my dad and his favorite color yellow, I started putting yellow mums all around the cliff. When I got rid of the pond I decided I wanted to fill the entire area with yellow flowers. I decided I wanted to take pictures and show this little memorial for Father’s Day. 


Animal crossing also has a little gift for Father’s Day to buy, which was a Father’s Day mug. I knew the minute I saw it, I wanted to put it up with the memorial. So this is my memorial. This is my gift for Father’s Day. I hope these photos either inspire you or I guess warm your heart. Happy Father’s Day dad, I hope you like all the mums.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show