Companion Cube Dress From Portal In Animal Crossing New Horizons


There is no one in the world that can convince me that portal isn't a good game. It is one of my favorite games since I played it maybe years ago. And companion cube is the best part of the game, even if I never ever in my life get to eat that delicious cake, it would all be alright because I got a companion cube. And back when I did youtube I did a portal playthrough and an entire episode was just me sitting because I refused to kill companion cube, like I legit waited a half an hour and Glados still had the audacity to tell me that's was the fastest any test subject had given up companion cube. Anyway I want to make an entire portal themed section on my island but I haven't exactly mastered how I plan to do that, so I decided I was just going to make this for now, defiantly expect more portal and animal crossing cross overs because there will be more. 

I also wanted to include this next picture, for the thumbnails I normally take a few photos and choose the one I like the best. And I had come up with the idea to include fire because, well you know. But I didn't know if everyone would get it enough to make it clickable, so I didn't want to use it for the main picture, but I do like it enough to include it, I wasn't originally going to but here it is. I hope you find it as funny as I did. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show