Eat Pizza Shirt In Animal Crossing New Horizons


My absolute favorite shirt I wear to bed every night is a Mikes Pizza shirt. it is actually a funny story of how I came into possession of this shirt. My grandma was at Walmart and I guess they were having a little display that was something along the lines of, if you buy a few mikes pizzas, you get a free shirt. So my grandma got a few and got a larger size knowing I might like it. She came home and handed it to me and I wasn't sure about it since I'm not normally a huge fan of shirts with a higher neckline but after I wore it and it was incredibly soft and comfy, I have worn it almost every night since for bed. It is my favorite shirt since my My Chemical Romance teeshirt got holes in it. and since I wear it so often I thought it would be fun to make it in animal crossing one day.  

Comments

  1. You need to talk more about your animal crossing games in your post! But I like read this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show