Get Your Free Pikachu Today! (January 1st - 15th, 2020)



Get yourself a free Pikachu! Right now until January 15th of 2021 you can get your very own Pikachu. He’s leveled 21 which I’m assuming because it’s now 2021! I just got mine! He comes with a cosmic shard as well as a cute little ribbon because he comes from a special event! 

I actually just got Pokémon shield for Christmas and have been playing so many hours of it. I’m already level 50 in just a few days. Honestly, it brings back so many memories from the good old days, and this game is the best one yet, I don’t love a lot of the remixes, especially after X and Y when they implemented so much customization that the next two games didn’t seem like fun, I don’t know why but customization makes it insanely easy to immerse yourself into the game and lose hours at a time. Probably why all my other games have that too. Such as stardew valley, animal crossing, and Skyrim. They are also free to roam which I feel this game has more than the previous two. To be fair at the beginning they hold your hand a bit much but after you get to the wild area it feels way more open than any other Pokémon game. 

Anyway, I wanted to share this little thing because now I have it for the switch so I will be able to bring out more Pokémon content. And I love to share cool and new things. Though this event doesn’t last long I want to be more with the times, if you know what I’m saying. Anyway, GO GET YOUR PIKACHU!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show