Free DIY's Station In Animal Crossing New Horizons

 


As with someone who plays an ungodly amount of animal crossing I have an abundance of DIY's, especially repeats. I decided I wanted to make a place to put a few since I could not put them in my house, get the hint Nintendo! Anyway, I saw a lot of natural stalls and I wanted to take my own shot at it. As someone who created a lot in Animal Crossing New Leaf, I don't really like using other patterns but I would much rather try and take them myself. I think these turned out really cute and I am pretty proud of them. I love the feature of hanging stuff down the stall with the transparent future when creating designs, I would highly recommend trying it out if you haven't already. And since I wanted to sue these vine stands as m,y free DIY area I made a matching sign, I really love these little signposts. So my free DIY sign does have vines in it. I would recommend putting both of these of white wood for it to have a cleaner and more natural look. I currently don't use these anymore because I get so many DIY's that they are spread out all over the place near the stands (i had to clean them up to take the photo). I just had too many and too few people coming to my island for this to be useful. I just sell them now to get them out of my inventory. But I might bring it back in a different style.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show