Stardew Valley Drinks In Minecraft Part 2


In a previous post, I made 5 potions from one of my favorite games Stardew Valley. If you have to check out that post I'd highly recommend it. I had planned before I even started that I wanted two posts because there were just so many things in Stardew Valley I wanted to make into potions. I found it really awesome when I could actually practically recreate drink in Minecraft as potions. Minecraft and stardew valley are pretty similar. Things that you consume can have an effect. It was really fun to make these and base them on the game, some are more inspired but It is still really awesome. 

1. Beer


I think its kinda funny how beer gives you speed when for me it slows me down, but I guess they wouldn't offer something that slowed you down in a saloon. But here is a speed drink recreated in Minecraft as a speed potion.

give @p minecraft:potion{display:{Name:'{"text":"Beer"}',Lore:['{"text":"Drink in moderation."}']},CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:1b,Amplifier:0b,Duration:1200}],CustomPotionColor:16768340} 1

2. Mead


To my understanding mead is another alcohol but it is also awesome that I am able to exactly recreate mead since it gives you speed in Stardew Valley. So here is a mead speed potion in Minecraft.

give @p minecraft:potion{display:{Name:'{"text":"Mead"}',Lore:['{"text":"A fermented beverage made from"}','{"text":" honey. Drink in moderation."}']},CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:1b,Amplifier:0b,Duration:1200}],CustomPotionColor:16760397} 1

3. Green Tea


One of my favorite drinks in the stardew valley is green tea. To attain the tea plant and green tea recipe you have to befriend Emily, then going into her greenhouse before noon she will talk to you about green tea and gift you the recipe for the plant the next day. Not only because I drink green tea every day, but the fact that it is such a sweet way of obtaining and its really easy to take care of since it doesn't require water in the game, I absolutely love these plants and I was so happy when I figured it out. If you didn't know about green tea id suggest befriending Emily and obtaining your own tree. In-game it gives you max energy. I also wanted to make this one a little bit more special. So for this potion, I decided on a health boost for adding max hearts, and instant health for the health you gain when consuming the drink.

give @p minecraft:potion{display:{Name:'{"text":"Green Tea"}',Lore:['{"text":"A pleasant, energizing beverage "}','{"text":"made from lightly processed tea "}','{"text":"leaves."}']},CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:6b,Amplifier:0b,Duration:1200},{Id:21b,Amplifier:0b,Duration:1200}],CustomPotionColor:3713039} 1

4. Triple Shot Espresso


This is pretty much the same thing as coffee in the previous post. But triple. I decided to take this literally and make this drink speed but made sure I set it as level 3 making three times the amount of coffee, just as in the game. To actually make triple shot espresso you put three coffees together and there you go. I like how I did this one, not super "creative" but I think its really clever. 

give @p minecraft:potion{display:{Name:'{"text":"Triple Shot Espresso"}',Lore:['{"text":"It\'s more potent than regular"}','{"text":"coffee!"}']},CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:1b,Amplifier:2b,Duration:1200}],CustomPotionColor:7227400} 1

5. Goat Milk 


Just like regular milk, goat milk is also not consumable in Stardew Valley. But I decided to di the same thing I did in the last post. I took a recipe from a consumable, that had milk in it, and based it on those effects. For this one, I looked at a maple bar. In Stardew Valley a maple bare when consumed provides fishing, mining, and farming. Though two out of those three aren't in Minecraft, mining sort of is. It gives a similar effect to haste. So for this potion, I put haste to symbolize mining in Stardew Valley.

give @p minecraft:potion{display:{Name:'{"text":"Goat Milk"}',Lore:['{"text":"The milk of a goat."}']},CustomPotionEffects:[{Id:3b,Amplifier:0b,Duration:1200}],CustomPotionColor:16777215} 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show