Trading Area In Animal Crossing New Horizons



This is a cute little take one leave one station for anyone that comes to your island and if they want to take a chance and take something and leave something in return. The way I made this was with two custom stall patterns I made myself and a sign explaining the area. All included in this post. You can use it however you like. I love the pastel colors of these stalls and I did end up taking this out just because I rarely have people over because I always want to work on my island. But I loved the idea and didn't want to throw away my hard work. I used these pastel colors to be more welcoming and I used the pleading emoji but with a different face color, to try and be friendly. I had this little area in the main part of town with all the shops and things to explore.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show