How To Farm Gold In Stardew Valley



After completing the main part of the game I still wanted to get the most expensive and hardest thing to get into the game, the golden clock. But I didn't want to spend every day working endlessly so I wanted to make a way to make money and still sleep through most days. I am not normally a person who cares about money, I really enjoy the game and all its features but after I made mt farm exactly how I wanted it and finished the main part of the game. The only thing I wanted to do on my main save got the golden clock, which only requires money. So I figured out that a crystalarium counts days even if you sleep through them unlike how Junimos won't harvest if you sleep through the day. I was still using Junimos but I wanted another thing that was maybe faster or easier of whatever. And father you get to the end game, getting supplies is a lot easier. I never thought id make a whole bunch of crystalarium but I now have their resources. But gold is still hard to gather only for the fact you need so much of it. So I tried to find the best way to gather gold, and I figured it out.

The simple answer is level 80 to 85 in the mines.

Here is how I get the most gold on a run. I take the elevator to level 80 and go down to level 81. I gather the gold and normally the grey stone, and I either go back up the latter or I go down a level and see what's down there. A lot of the time I keep going to level 81 and leaving because the size is perfect. And if I do explore down I never go past 85, and take the elevator back up.

Sometimes you won't have the best of luck, but personally, this still has been the best outcome of getting gold. I think mostly because exploring takes longer than just loading and risking your chances with luck. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show