Best People To Befriend In Stardew Valley



Sorry to disappoint but there is not a single set of villagers to befriend in stardew valley. But I do have a list of people I have befriended and why as well as who I plan on befriending. I think for each saves there are different people you should befriend for different purposes. I also want to go over how to choose who befriends.

There are a few reasons to befriend a villager. I've had a few reasons such as to get a wallet item, to get a dish I need for the trash bear, to get a crop, and to get a recipe for another reason such as a fish pond. Now to go over each item and explain them.

There is only one wallet item right now that requires friendship and it is called "Spring Onion Mastery." By befriending the two children Jas and Vincent and going to the Cindership Forest during the spring gives you this wallet item, Which increases the selling price of Spring Onion times five. I only did this on my main save where I tried to get "almost" everything. 

The trash bear is a bear that appears in the Cidership forest after year three. And after completing his requests he cleans up tons of areas in Stardew Valley where there's trash or doesn't look as nicely such as the dog house. I think its such a cute little feature that I really love doing because it makes the town just a little bit better. After requesting 2 forged items or fish they will require 2 random recipes. None that you can produce, which makes it hard to prepare. But in both recipes I had to befriend a new person to get a recipe. Getting all the recipes is the one thing I have never done for the fact that it requires max friendship with each and every villager since each villager has one to two recipes that they gift to you at different points in your friendship. 

There is one crop right now that you can't get from any shop, and that is the tea bush. Honestly, I absolutely love this little crop. It does not need to be watered so it can be anywhere including inside after getting the pot, and can be harvested every day during the last week of every season. I love having it in my kitchen. The only way to get this crop is by befriending Caroline, which I also love because it's similar to my name and I love tea. After you get two hearts with Caroline and you enter her greenhouse she will give you a single green leaf and send you the recipe for the sapling the next day. This one is my favorite reason to befriend someone. 

And the last thing I mentioned was the fish pond. When you put fish into a fish pond they will request items to increase the captivity size of the fish pond up to being able to hold ten fish. Though I do not currently have fish ponds on my main save, when the update first came out I messed around a bit and one of my fish required a cookie. Which the only direct way to get the cookies is to cook them and the only person with the recipe is to befriend Evelyn. And because I max out all the people I befriend it is still nice to get cookies in the mail every once in a while from the grandma of the town. 

Now to just give you a real quick list of people I have and will befriend.
1. Caroline - Gives you tea
2. Evelyn - Cookie recipe
3. Vincent - Spring Onion Mastery
4. Jas - Spring Onion Mastery
5. Emily - Red Plate Recipe
6. Pam - Friendship Point
7. Lewis - Friendship Point
8. Willy - Friendship Point
9. Shane - Friendship Point
10. Linus - Friendship Point

If you are curious about the friendship points, its because on my vegan run I will be missing points for not having fishing maxed out. So to get grandpas approval I need another point by befriending multiple people. And these were the simplest and easiest for me to befriend, and if you are curious these are by I choose these. But I'd love to hear what villagers you chose to befriend. 

Pam - Buy or make beer (wheat in summer) or (parsnips in spring)
Lewis - (peppers in summer)
Willy - (pumpkins in fall)
Shane - (peppers in summer) or beer (wheat in summer)
Linus (yams in fall)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show