Portal 2 - Completed

 


Game Title: Portal 2.

Console: Pc.

Would I recommend it? Yes.

Did I stream it? No. 

How I completed the game: Finishing the story and defeating the boss, as well as finishing all the puzzles in co-op.

About the game: In this game, you the player are back in Aperture science doomed to do more puzzles. This time you have a little robot friend helping you out. You go through the ruins of the place you destroyed as well as the trial and original puzzles and areas the creator of the robot and Aperture science made. The robot gets put into a potato and then there is a twist leaving you to fight a new boss.


The co-op part of the game is two robots working together to get through puzzles, forever destined to do puzzles over and over, taking place after the single-player storyline. This is not required to finish the game because you do need someone else to play it I just included it because I did in fact play through the co-op. 


Spoilers ahead. I absolutely love this game it is wonderful, this is a perfect sequel to an already great game, I've seen squeals can go either way and this one hits the sop. I would recommend it to anyone, even without playing the first one, though she does reference how you killed her. I also love the more backstory we get into the world and seeing the original chambers and hearing the creator of Aperture talk about them. And then there is a time you find out that Glados is actually his wife's brain and it is super sweet, and you see that the programming in the entire system is what turns them evil since your little robot turns as well. I also appreciate the different personalities in the little robot sphere. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show