Portal - Completed


 Game Title: Portal.

Console: Pc.

Would I recommend it? Yes.

Did I stream it? No, but replayed it on youtube.

How I completed the game: Completed the story and defended the boss.

About the game: Portal is about you the player is stuck in chambers full of puzzles. A robot monitoring you talks to you and then tries to kill you after completing the tests. You escape and realize the only way out is to kill her. 


This is such a classic and beautiful game, this is one of the only story games that I have played multiple times, it has such a special place in my heart. This is one game that's not too expensive and is evergreen that I recommend to anyone who plays games. It took me less than 2 hours to complete when I completed it for the 3rd time and is so worth the money just to experience it for yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show