Bioshock - Completed

 


Game Title: Bioshock Remastered 

Console: Nintendo Switch

Would I recommend it? Defenelty

Did I stream it? Yes and now it is archived on my youtube

How I completed the game: Finishing the storyline

About the game: I had heard of Bioshock from a friend as well as on TikTok. Thought nothing of it until i was able to watch Biopshock infinite through RTGame on stream. It was such a beautiful game with an in-depth storyline I was amazed. But even more, amazed when I saw all three games for 29.99 for the Nintendo switch. I knew I had to have it and had to steam it. 


Spoilers ahead! The storyline is honestly amazing and it had many twists that I did not expect. I did the saving the little sister's route. I knew from the beginning I did not like the guy who talked to you on the radio. Later to find out he was also a bad guy and that you had been there before. Wow loved it. And that you were like a sleeper spy to the words " Would you kindly." I am pleased with the ending that I got, I tend to try and stick with what I would do if it was actually me and I knew that I wouldn't kill them. It was really sweet seeing them grow up even if it was just their hands. Loved it and the storyline was just great and that fact that there are different endings though I couldn't bring myself to hurt the little sisters. 


Absolutely give it a go yourself there is more lore you can find in recordings that I most definitely missed and it is worth the money for the remasted version!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show