Easiest Friendship Gifts Stardew Valley


This is a list of every character and what I think is the easiest thing to get them. Some are really hard or more so really complicated, there are a few that are only gifts they "like" because it is just too hard or I am not willing to make the effort. You can find each character's "loved" items on the stardew valley wiki. I listed when you get them and if it is a little more complicated, how to get them. If it does not have a season it means it can be made or found or grown any season. I am not going to lie I made this list to make it easy on myself since the new update is finally out on the switch, where I have my main account, and I want to perfect the game on my main account, which means befriending all the characters. If you have any recommendations of what might be easier or why I choose it to be easy leave a comment. I tried to choose things that can be found or grown, I hate doing recipes though I do have to eventually cook all of them, it just feels so complicated just to get them to like me. Most things are crops, forgeable items, artisan goods, or gems that can be found on all levels of the mine.


Alex: Egg (not void egg) only a "like" though. His are way too complicated.

Elliot: Pomegranate (Fall)

Harvey: Coffee, Pickles, or Wine.

Sam: Cactus Fruit

Sebastian: Void Egg

Shane: Hot Pepper (Summer)

Abigail: Pumpkin (Fall)

Emily: Wool

Haley: Coconut, or Sunflower (Summer-Fall)

Leah: Wine

Maru: Cauliflower (Spring), or Strawberry (Spring)

Penny: Melon (Summer), or Poppy (Summer).

Caroline: Summer Spangle (Summer)

Clint: Amethyst, Aquamarine, Emerald, Jade, Ruby, Topaz.

Demetrius: Strawberry (Spring)

Dwarf: Amethyst, Aquamarine, Emerald, Jade, Ruby, Topaz.

Evelyn: Beet (Fall), Fairy Rose (Fall), or Tulip (Spring).

George: Leek (Spring Forge), or Daffodils (Spring but only a "like")

Gus: Orange (Summer).

Jas: Fairy Rose (Fall)

Jodi: Diamond, or Pancakes (Recipe at Stardrop Saloon, Need egg and wheat flour (summer-fall or buy))

Kent: Egg or Fruit (only a "like")

Krobus: Void Egg, Pumpkin (Fall), or Wile Horseradish (Spring Forge)

Leo: Mango (Summer)

Lewis: Hot Pepper (Summer)

Linus: Cactus Fruit, Coconut, or Yam (Fall)

Marnie: Diamond

Pam: Parsnip (Spring), or Cactus Fruit

Pierre: Egg or Milk (only a "like")

Robin: Peach (Summer)

Sandy: Daffodil (Spring Forge), Sweet Pea (Summer Forge), or Crocus (Winter Forge)

Vincent: Grape (Fall, or Summer Forge)

Willy: Pumpkin (Fall)

Wizard: Void Essence, Solar Essence, or Purple Mushrrom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show