Hocus Pocus In Sims 4

 


I actually watched Hocus Pocus the first time the other night and it was amazing. I immediately knew Binx was Migee from NCIS and I just called him that the entire time. It was great though I have no idea why I had never watched it before but here is my rendition of the witches and of course Bink from Hocus Pocus in Sims 4! I made them all evil and hate children because have you ever seen the movie if I have to explain it? And then my favorite character of all Binx. I might have cried at the end with him seeing his sister. It ended up being they look like they would have when they were younger but I'm still pleased overall. It is more of a modern twist with this one. 


Save and download it for yourself here: The Sims - The Gallery - Official Site (ea.com)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show