Minecraft Xbox - Completed 100%

 


 Game Title: Minecraft

Console: Xbox One

Would I recommend it? Absolutely a classic

Did I stream it? No, but I have streamed other Minecraft things

How I completed the game: Getting all the Microsoft Xbox achievements

About the game: This is a classic game I can bet my money you have heard of or played. This was the first instance of being completing a game's achievements. It was a very proud moment I still talk about it to this day, I think it was about 2019 that I first completed the set of achievements at the time, with each update they add achievements and I continue to complete them and have it at 100%! 


Honestly, the harder achievements are just the longer ones such as buying 1,000 emeralds or a full beacon. Not hard as an idea just takes a long time. It does take time but it's worth it. I love being able to say that I have done it, not just beat the game but completed it all from what the creates deem fit. There is not really a storyline to talk about just a good casual game that I have completed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show