The Best Vegan Partner In Stardew Valley

 


I have been playing my vegan run through stardew valley, which is strictly about consuming any sort of animal or animal product. But for example, sheep do not produce a product you consume and the thought behind not using wool is because they are mistreated but if you take care of them yourself it is not cruel in any way. Anyway, I named my character Blueberry and made her blue-themed so my first thought was Shane. I married him and he now lives on my farm. but I notice he gives me omelets which feel weird, obviously, the game can changes things based on exact opinions about things but it got me thinking do all of the candidates give you non-vegan things, which for this instance I am including things that require milk and egg, as well as mob drops because you do not know if they died naturally. And I was surprised by the lack of vegan candidates, I was losing hope as I was looking through them, but there is one. And I will go into my almost done vegan run, and divorce Shane, and marry the candidate who truly cares about me. This is all fun and games I just feel like it is more appropriate to marry someone that won't give me things I cant use. Now I am going to go over every candidate and I won't list everything they give or everything that is not vegan, just to get the point across. 


The quick answer is Leah.


Alex: Gives Fried Eel which contains fish. 

Elliot: Gives you Baked fish which contains fish.

Harvey: Gives Fried Eel which contains fish. 

Sam: Gives Pizza which contains cheese.

Sabastian: Gives Bat Wing which is part of a bat.

Shane: Gives Omelet which contains egg.

Abigail: Gives Trout Soup which contains fish.

Emily: Gives Cookie which contains egg.

Haley: Gives Fried Egg which contains egg.

Maru: Gives Crab Cakes which contains fish.

Penny: Gives Omelet which contains egg.


And lastly, we have Leah who does not give any animal or animal product. She can give; Chanterelle, Common Mushroom, Red Mushroom, Morel, Coffee, Wild Horseradish, Daffodil, Leek, Dandelion, Cactus Fruit, Fiddlehead Fern, Spice Berry, Sweet Pea, Salad, or Wine. Probably unintentionally she is the perfect wife to marry if you are doing a vegan run! Also, this idea does not include what the candidates like themselves because you can be vegan and be around or with people who are not, but if they go out of their way to give you stuff it is not as okay in real life. This is a game and you can marry who you wish i just thought this was a fun idea and something I searched for myself and wanted to share. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show