Super Mario Odyssey - Completed



Game Title: Super Mario Odyssey

Console: Nintendo Switch

Would I recommend it? Sure

Did I stream it? No

How I completed the game: Completing the storyline

About the game: I have mixed feelings about this game. I am a person who likes waypoints because I get lost. This is why such an open world with no option for waypoints, deterred me away at first. I told myself I wanted to complete the story mission, and I started again and got mad. Then I went to settings to try and see if there was a more accessible mode and in fact, there was. Assist a mode is an option where it points you where to go. I actually had a lot of fun and completed the game in a few days. And I was thinking I might even 100% the game since I was having so much fun. Since I had seen a stream of someone else completing the game 100%. But upon completing the storyline, I discovered that the game no longer points to anything, even if you have marked objects on your map. which was disappointing, and caused me to lose interest not even an hour or more after completing because there was just so much. But if your brain can focus on things like that then it was fun discovering the different moons but I do not think I will 100% the game which is fine, I did the same with games like Bioshock. IK still had fun and got to enjoy the game, I might pick it up now and then but I feel satisfied with how I played it. Even if I get crucified for using assist mode. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show