Completing Spiritfarer


What's the name of the game? Spirtfarer

What day did you finish it? September 6th 2023

How would you rate it? ★★★★★

What system did you play it on? PS4

Did you stream it? YES

What is considered finished? getting all the trophies (Platinum)

Anything else you'd like to add? This game really will be in my heart forever. This was the game that truly got me back into streaming, back into games. I was in a slump for a while and this game took all those broken pieces and glued them back together. The game is sweet and heart-wrenching. It is all about grief and losing the people around you while remembering everything they gave you and left for you in their absence. It really hit my heart and made me cry. It is perfectly written, everything about it. I have no complaints and would recommend everyone play this game. I want to get a tattoo in honor of this game. I feel like crying writing this, this game healed a part of me.

Comments

Popular Posts