Completing Harvest Moon: Light of Hope



What's the name of the game? Harvest Moon: Light of Hope

What day did you finish it? October 22, 2023

How would you rate it? ★★★✩✩

What system did you play it on? PS4

Did you stream it? no

What is considered finished? all but the cook all/collect all ones

Anything else you'd like to add? This was an okay harvest moon, not one of the best, the collection achievements where insane and rng which was a lot. I spent over at least 100 hours in this game and wasn't even close to getting half, I put in the work for this game but after that, it was just repeat and grind. I decided to call it instead of forcing myself to complete a game I wasn't enjoying. It was a nice game, glad I played through it but I wouldn't recommend this as a harvest moon game, or an achievement hunter game. 


Comments

Popular Posts