Completing The Last Of Us Part II


What's the name of the game? The Last Of Us Part II

What day did you finish it? August, 11th, 2024

How would you rate it? ★★★★✩

What system did you play it on? PS4

Did you stream it? no

What is considered finished? getting all the trophies (platinum) accept DLC which was a higher difficulty. 

Anything else you'd like to add? This game is just as amazing as the first one though with this one it hurts my heart just a little bit more. the other one felt hopeful and this one felt like a spiral, like a panic attack gone wrong. I do love how there is no bad person, it shows why the so-called antagonist does everything, it shows how human she is. I hate it and I love it. It shows the human side of all of this but the human side is also hard, painful, and heartbreaking. This one takes some tole on your heart but I would never regret playing it, and I hope to have a reason to play it again. 

Comments

Popular Posts