Corpse Bride In Sims 4

 


Corpse Bride is a beautifully done movie, but have you ever wanted to decide what the characters do yourself? Well introducing, made by me, Corpse Bride characters for sims 4! We have Victor, Vicotria, Emily, and of course Scraps! I feel like these ones turned out pretty well, I don't think it was hard to find outfits and it took me a minute to stretch their faces how id like but I am happy with it and overjoyed about Scraps. I tried to paint on the bones and failed miserably before sims saved the day and already had a bone texture. He's so cute! Most people I saw did not include Victoria but I believe that victor and victoria go together, Emily is wonderful and her story is sad but she already lived her life you know? I hope she found someone down below and they lived happily! But this time it is for you to decide. Do they get together, does Emily finally have her happily ever after, or do Emily and Victoria become the lesbian dream couple we always needed?


You can save and download it yourself here: The Sims - The Gallery - Official Site (ea.com)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show