Completing Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town


  What's the name of the game? Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town

What day did you finish it? November 15th 2023

How would you rate it? ★★★★★

What system did you play it on? PS4

Did you stream it? I little bit

What is considered finished? getting all the achievements

Anything else you'd like to add? This was a great game, the first story of seasons I've been able to play, which I later learned is the original creators of Harvest Moon (no wonder it's good.) This was a definite improvement from my previous completed game (Harvest Moon: Light of Hope) I would recommend this game, it has a nice pace and fairly easy achievements with a bit of a grind. I finished it in about 3 weeks. It is also beautiful, it felt like a lot of love was put into this game

Comments

Popular Posts