Animals


I find that animals are more humane then we are. Yes, they kill each other to survive, but even then they respect each other more then I feel even we do. Every single day you can go online, on Facebook, and find a new reason to hate this world and the people in it. Animals are more natural in the world then we are anymore. We are stuck in places we can barely get out of, whether that's socially or physically. I personally love technology, but as a world as a whole and the health of the world, if we didn't exist, or if we went back to before the wars and before the buildings that destroyed the grass, the world would be better. For now, I just hope we can find a way to work together like animals enough to live a better life. I hope I provide something important for the world just like every single animal, everything has a purpose and a reason and I wish to share mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show