The Unrequited Love Poem


The pain of losing someone when you are still madly and deeply in love with them is beyond painful. You left me. You lost the love for me in a week. You were perfect, everything I've ever wanted. There is so much pain in the thoughts of never seeing you again. The way you told me made it worse. I am no longer providing you the feeling of a lover. It hurts knowing you will find someone else. Someone else will be able to be surrounded by your hugs. But it wasn't me. It wasn't my fault. You did this before. I wonder if you are unable to love forever. You get bored or tired of them. I don't know if you'll ever be happy. You hurt me and I don't care if you are anymore. I'll be okay one day. this is not a poem because you don't deserve a poem, I love you and you don't the same. But I'll be okay, I will. No more of this till I am fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show