Meeting with an Old Friend


Today I am meeting with an old friend, someone I've talked to but haven't hung out with in over 6 months. It seems weird when at one point we were extremely close. Currently, I have no real future plans because my partner left me only two days ago. But I decided I can't sit here and hope something happens, or that I find someone in time. I decided I want to start life plans with friends instead of partners since the last two have failed. I am going to talk about moving in with him and my best friend. At one point we all three were a pretty good trio according to my best friend. I am truly excited to see him and be able to talk with him, maybe make things less awkward on my part. I am doing this because I honestly need something to look forward to. I need to have something to hold on to. I am worried about how it will work. I feel like I am just going to be a burden because I can't see myself holding a regular job. If I could find some desk job after we move I think that would work, but most desk jobs require talking to people and that's what concerns me. I think we can wait and see on that part. But I am excited just to be in person with someone and talk. Hopefully set some sort of plan and if all goes well when my best friend comes to town, we can all sit and chat together about what we want and see if we can make things work. I really hope we can, I want to be able to move out this year and be on my own, well you know, with them. Let's just see how this goes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show