Going Home on the First Date


Is it okay to go back to your place or their place after a first date? Personally, I have done both. Probably not the safest according to everyone on the internet but it was not entirely random. I can't entirely defend myself but I don't think its truly insane to be in a comfortable place to relax with someone. But I would like to note I did start dating them before actually going anywhere. Yes, I have started dating people on the first date and the first time I meet them. I am a gullible person okay? I still stand by my point. Watching Netflix, gaming, or just being in a quiet place to hang out with someone early in a relationship I don't view as a bad thing. I might regret that one day but currently, that's how it stands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show