Having No Friends While Spiraling


Today I realized that I had no friends. Yes, I have people I chat with. But in a moment of utter sadness and panic, I grabbed my phone and was left with no one I felt would listen if I texted. I texted the two people who I would normally go to but at that moment they were both unavailable. I sat there with my thoughts and felt my self-spiraling. When I had the chance I pulled out my headphones and turned on a podcast. They made me laugh and lifted my spirit. After a while, I felt the spiral reversing. In the later moments, I felt myself laughing with peers. Yes, it seems like one of those typical cliches but that spiral went far down. I felt my hopes from the last few days fall. But I eventually felt better enough to laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show