Horrible Date


Last night I went on the first date since my last relationship. The guy seemed nice and kind over text. He wasn't rude or mean. But I knew the moment I saw him, it wasn't going to work. Not being rude, nor was he. Just not, someone, I could see myself with. Things about him just didn't fit. I do not want to ramble about the things I did not like about him because it is not his fault. He was nice and kind. Though this exactly proofs what I have talked about before. I always try and go on a date early. Because there might be a thing that you can't stand in person and I would rather not waste my time to talk to someone for weeks and I end up hating the way their voice sounds. Not that I am that type of person but It's something to think about. Hopefully, the next one will go better. I have hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show