I am not Ahsamed


When I made this blog I didn't put my name. Not because I am ashamed but because I wanted to post freely without the worry of people going after me. I know people think that hiding something means your ashamed when that not how it works always. I don't share this on Facebook because I want the people to see this because of the content and not because of my face or my reputation. I recently did something that could cause people I know to find it but I realize that I don't care. As a kid, you always worry about that. When I was a teenager I got kinda past that. I hid this to save me time, I don't care about what they say, I just don't want to deal with it. But right now I feel okay. I am an adult and just like an adult, I can be open and free with what I do. I always see beautiful women post pictures of their body's or opinions and I have always wanted that. My words are my will and I will share them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show