I Want to be Happy


I am not sure what to write today. I thought about many things that I plan on writing about but at this very moment, I can't get myself to write about those. Currently, I am single and sometimes at the end of the day the feeling of having no one to text "goodnight I love you" to is a pain that's in the bottom of my chest and then down to my stomach when someone I want to be happy with doesn't text me. Yes, I am a little bit dramatic, but I just want someone to be happy with. I have realized that this time I don't want to, how shall I say it, not think too much into the future? I will still think about it but I just want to be happy with someone. I want to sleep next to someone, shower together, and be happy together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show