Instagram's Body Transformations


I am so happy and proud of those people for achieving their goals. But seeing so many people changing themselves reminds me that plus size people are not welcome here. I have always been bullied for my weight but I think the biggest bully I have is myself. Every time I see those photos I think of all the diets I could try, or how many extra steps I could take to lose some weight. I look online for easy diets. By the time I realize how stupid it is to do that because someone else might want me to, I feel shitty. I feel like I am not good enough and I go on this spiral. Of depression and anxiety and fear. Pure fear. Somehow I keep my optimism there by thinking how good the food I eat is, and how I won't be happy at the gym, or eating salads. I find myself thinking of my partner and how they love me right now for who I am. I believe everyone can be beautiful. I feel like slowly I am getting better at loving myself. Thankfully I follow a body positive account who I couldn't thank enough for small reminders that we are all beautiful and being plus size does not change how sexy you can be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show