School Mall


I walk into a building that was a mix of my school and our town mall. All jumbled and unsure. When I walked in I was looking around. I cam across a display of earrings and saw a set of three pairs. It was on sale for 2.99, I decided to buy them. My mother had dropped my off and I knew she was coming back. I looked out the window and saw her gray van go over a speed bump in the sea of cars. When she did eventually walk in, I walked her over to the display where the earrings were. By then the sale had ended and the earrings where 5.99 again. The only pair that was cheaper than that was a single set that where black teddy bears holding a red heart. She decided not to buy them. As we continued to walk around for a little bit i started asking her if she would buy me McDonald's. I asked about four times before she left the store and I was stuck there. I meet up with my friends to walk to class. Some how I end up at the nurses station and he tells me to lay down. He gets extremely close to examine my face. He than tells me to take my pants off. I refuse but end up taking them off. I close my eyes as nothing happened. I rub my eye and it starts to swell, he comes to look at it closer getting uncomfortably close again. He leaves and comes back as I sit up. He tells me that i need 24 hours of shut in time. I say that's ridiculous since I have school but leaves and shuts off the lights. A character who looks like my friends Xbox picture of a deformed Sid form ice age walks in. I know his name is Walt. Nothing particular happens but I do know that he is my boyfriend. I meet up with my friends again in a room full of students. Walt and I exchange glances. Everyone walks into another room and all chill. I sit down and a student from my actual classes named Jona sat next to me. He asked me if i would kiss him and I told him no and pointed over to Walt and told him I am not a whore. My friends looked at me and we all kind of laughed. I corrected myself and said actually I'm not a slut, I am a whore. He continues to ask me if I would do things with him. Than I wake up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show