Talking to More Than One Boy


I had this thing before recently that I would only talk to one boy at a time when looking for a relationship. The first time I was on tinder that worked, though this time I realize it is not as simple as I'd hope it would be. I am talking to 4 people right now. It is interesting to compare. They are all nice and good looking enough. But each has different ways of talking, different types of conversation. Though I can feel myself resorting back to one person. I feel bad talking to multiple people because I am such a loyal person that it just seems wrong to be flirting with multiple people. I hope soon I can be done with this dating and find someone just to be happy with. It seems like forever since I've been held.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show