The Difference Between Youtube and Blogging


For a long time, I made youtube videos. I enjoyed putting something out there and editing and so forth. But recently I realized that might not be what I want to do anymore. But today I was thinking about some topics to write and it got me thinking. For youtube videos, I would write out a script. Not for sketches but for what I wanted to talk about. All different type of topics. I thought about how I will end up thinking of those again and now blogging them. Youtube and blogging are not that different. Yes, you can't do fun challenges but a lot of the youtube videos I wanted to make were talking and disusing things. I ended up not doing a lot of that because I was nervous. But on here I feel more open and free to speak. Maybe its because my face is not attached, maybe its because editing is easier, or maybe its because I would write it out anyway. This was just a thought and comparison that I had. Have you had anything similar?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show