The Worst Part of Being Single


The worst part of being single is that stomach feeling that no one is capable of loving you. I feel it deep in my stomach that maybe I won't ever find love or be happy. I feel like every relationship that I am in is teaching me more things to hate about people. More reasons not to trust anyone. 10 minutes before it "clicked" in my ex-mind he told me that no one can just stop loving someone. Then something changed and he became someone I didn't know. Love can be the most wonderful thing, and yet the worst thing to ever exist. I just want to find someone that wants to spend time with me and eat food with me. I am so low maintenance that it's insane. I just hope I will find happiness soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show