Unsure


I am unsure what to write today. I have been all over the places, I have been setting up a brand, I guess, for this and I am pretty excited. My heart is in a lot of places. I am having conflicting feelings. Some people are telling me that I need to have high standards and I understand that but I feel h\I have enough standards to make me happy, except for the fact that I choose shitty guys. I guess I like the minimalist feel in my relationships to the point where we can just be together. But I seem to not be able to find someone with the same ideas as me and when I say what I want they take it as being lazy and I can respect that but they get to a point where lazy is below relationship minimum. Though most of my relationships just end for the fact that I date shitty guys. Hopefully, the next one won't be as shitty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show