When is it Okay to Start Dating Again?


I read a post that said "if you break up with someone and start dating a week later, you are an asshole who never loved that last person." Something like that, slightly more aggressive. Seeing that kind of hurt. Yes, it was not directed at me but thinking that you can't move on doesn't lessen the last relationship. Dating another person does not mean you do not love the other person. and you are not an asshole for dating someone while still heartbroken from the last. You can wait however long you want. Personally I have started dating a week to two weeks later. I was still heartbroken. But it hurts me more to sit in my bedroom thinking I am never going to find love. When I was talking to a professional he felt that it was okay, in his words "You have so much love to give that its healthy to move on." Holding all of in my heart is like a balloon filling with water, you need to let some go before it pops. No I am not over the last. Yes I did love them. But having someone hold a steady had to my depression makes moving on seem like a clear road. No it is not a rebound. I can think clearly enough to see the person and who they are. And there is Nothing. Wrong. With. That. If you  disagree than please wait however long you want for yourself. But do not judge or hate on people who are trying to move on. They are trying to be happy and you are the asshole for trying to stop that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show