Youtube Again


I have talked about how I had a youtube at one point and stopped because I didn't feel it made me happy. I have recently reconsidering since I guess I miss the commitment, which sounds weird but the accomplishment of uploading on a schedule felt amazing. I am considering though making it under this name since I feel better when I don't have to deal with people in my personal life. Though I feel like if my face is attached I will still feel restricted. I am considering making a gaming channel with no voice and just have a record of the games I play. I don't have many friends and I play alone a lot and I sometimes feel because no one else sees it in any form that it didn't happen or it wasn't important even though it was to me. I have put a lot of thought into it though I have not made a decision. I will update on that eventually. Would you watch games?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show