A Jewelry Shop


"what are you going to do with your life? go to school? get a job? move out?" There are certain complications to certain things that are personal that keep me stumped in this situation. I can't find myself in any situation that would be best for anyone. I have spent hours and days looking into something I can do that will actually make me happy or not make my mental issues lose their minds. I specifically spent all the time I had at home looking for something I could do, again. This time though I came across a website that was selling websites that sold products. I was looking through them for a while and looked enough to go to the supplier's website. I looked into them and found something that truly might make me happy. Obviously, it is more complicated than that and I did research and looked into many different things. I found a way to make money selling products. I pay a little money each month and the product is shipped from the company. I am just the middleman, like Walmart or target. I plan to try and so so much more than it is now, I am debating leaving the link. This is connected to my real name and the truth that I can post on here saves me sometimes and I don't think I am willing to risk that yet. I will try an share it to different places and maybe eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show