Buying Promotions


I have never bought any views or clicks on anything, and through my time on the internet, I have had many places where I could have such. I am still not buying anything for this or anything else that is neither time or money sensitive. Since I have recently created my shop I know for a fact that if I do not get my shop out there nothing will be bought. I decided when I paid the fees of the company I choose that I would use the little money I have to actually get my shop out there. Yes, I can share it around but that reaches just what I can touch which for time's sake is not enough. I have spent days looking into what I want and my thoughts are scattered. I want to write them all out and look through them in a thoughtful manner.

Google Ad: You can pay for any price per day, there is no point where it asks for how many days so it is probably until you cancel it. The amount of clicks and impressions depends on your keywords. The more I add the more it goes down, weirdly enough. But for one day and one dollar, it averaged 3 clicks and about 80 impressions.

Facebook: Facebook is obviously an important place to look since that where my shop is. I decided to list all of the options and why I would use them or not. All ads have an option of 1, 7, or 14 days. There is also an option to keep going until you say otherwise.

Boost: You can change the price per day, though you must spend a dollar a day. With that, you can get 130-640 views on the post. and upwards with the more dollars/days. (Not a huge fan of just a post since I can't do the exact one I want)

Promote Button: You can change the price per day. For one dollar a day it can reach 390-2,500 people. This is also the only promotion that also promotes on Instagram and Messenger! (No button that works for my page)

Promote Page: Instead of people this promotion is measured in like. You can change the amount per day, but one dollar per day will get 1 to 10 likes per day. (I am more focused on the store than just likes)

Custom: The three options for the first question all do not apply to me meaning I can not answer.
Customer Contacts: For my shop I don't need to directly contact people which is the beauty.
Website Visitors: I don't actually have a website other than the Facebook so this doesn't work.

Instagram: I choose more traffic to website, not sure if that make a different on price but it is the option that I would choose. For one dollar for one day it can reach 240-640 people. (Instagram is not the main platform)

These are the main ones that I have found and studied. There are other social medias and platforms but I do not want to go to far from the original platform that my shop is on, nor pay for something that might not get me what I am looking for.
Still unsure of what I want since all of them have their faults, some I can work with, others are impossible. I am planning on discussing them with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show