Getting Through


Lately, I have been all over the place recently. Physically I have been in all sorts of pain, I probably should check that out. Mentally I have been low. My anxiety has been really bad. I want to feel better and I want to work harder. I can tell I am falling back on my blog and I really hate myself for not trying hard enough. My home life has always been toxic and it has never gotten better. I am trying to find a way out but the main way we are looking scares me in so many ways but I don't know what else to do. I feel trapped at home but I also feel scared. I keep telling myself things will be okay and I just hope that's true. I want to feel okay and I want to be able to do what will make me happy. I am trying currently to find ways for me to be a freelance writer. I am trying to find places I can post more "serious" stuff and hopefully making something out of it. Thank you for reading and sticking by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show