Headphones


I put the headphone on for the first time in what feels like a long time. I haven’t sat and listened to music in an impossible amount of time. I rather use some sort of headphones because at the moment of 2 minutes and whatever seconds I find myself somewhere else, whatever song plays I’m there. It’s in an intimate moment. Having a perfect song that you know all the lyrics to blast and you literally can’t hear anything else. I start to cry, why? Probably because I’m emotional but because for a minute or two I’m not here. The evening can disappear and you are in a completely different story. One that maybe connects to yours but is another. Somewhere else, I can choose to go anywhere. That’s why sometimes it’s hard to find a starting song. Shuffle you are surprised with a new destination. It’s like going on a plan for free and they choose the destinations for you. Sometimes you want to go to specific places, other times you want to travel the world. I felt my heart melt, my eyes water more, my chest lift, and my face smile. Not everything is shitty all the time, but it’s so pure, to go to a place you know is safe, the same, and warm. You have the opportunity to think about memories that you never want to forget or ones that you do. It’s your choice, it’s your time, and it’s your song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skyrim Banners In Minecraft

8 Pop Culture References In Regular Show

8 Famous Foods From Regular Show